Eduplex is an inclusive and unique parallel medium (English and Afrikaans) mainstream school, which caters for both normal hearing and a small number of deaf pupils.
- Our classes comprise an optimum number of 25 pupils.
- All our pupils are part of a holistic curriculum that keeps up with the latest educational practice, information and technology, allowing the development of both skills and creativity during the school day.
- Deaf pupils are educated alongside those with normal hearing with a benchmark of one deaf pupil to every five normal hearing pupils.
- We place tremendous emphasis on the importance of the development of good listening skills. It provides the opportunity for pupils, not only to listen, but also to express ideas in an environment in which others will listen to them.
- We understand the concept that all individuals do not learn in the same way and that each pupil can reach his/her own unique potential.
- Eduplex is a Christian school with a Biblical world view.